Militants used anti-aircraft weapons to shell 5 locations in Donbas
40 attacks were registered in the scope of 24 hours
Within 24 hours militants fired 40 times at Ukrainian positions, informs ATO press center on Facebook.
The enemy fired at Ukrainian positions near Mariinka from an anti-aircraft weapon. A sniper was involved too.
Situation on the outskirts of temporary occupied Donetsk was tense as well. The enemy fired at Ukrainian strongholds in Opytne, Pesky, Avdiivka and in Butovka coalmine from small arms, heavy machine guns and grenades.
In Luhansk direction at about 20:00 militants fired at strongholds in Triokhizbenka from small arms and heavy machine guns.
Ukrainian forces didn’t fire back.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case