Militants fired at residential quarter in Avdiivka, - ATO Press Centre
No civilian victims reported so far
Pro-Russian militants used grenade launchers to fire at a residential quarter in Avdiivka town, not far from Donetsk. ATO Press Centre posted this at Facebook.
“The mercenaries shot from within the territory they are holding, firing at the town’s area where there are no Ukrainian positions”, the ATO Staff noted. No casualties among the civilians were reported so far.
On December 17, the Head Department of Intelligence at Ukraine’s Defense Ministry said the militants used Grads, the multiple missile launchers, and, by mistake, fired at one of the sections in the conflict zone. “The missiles hit the area where they never intended to shoot at”, the Ukrainian intelligence reported.
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels