Militants fired at emplacements of Ukrainian troops 13 times, - ATO Press Centre
Militants of the so-called DPR 13 times opened fire at Ukrainian positions in Donbas, the ATO Press Centre reported
“From 6 p.m. yesterday till morning, terrorists opened both adjusted and provocative fire in all areas of the conflict zone. They used grenade launchers, heavy machineguns and small arms to attack positions in Starohnativka, Pisky and Avdiivka. At about midnight, Russia-backed fighters fired 82-mm mortars at positions in Krasnohorivka village. Militants attacked outposts in Zaitseve, Luhanske and Mayorsk (all in Artemivsk area), using RPGs, heavy machineguns and small arms. Sniper attacks were reported in Mayorsk”, said the message.
Besides, the ATO Press Centre noted that militants attacked Tryokhizbenka in Luhansk region, using grenade launchers, and opened adjusted fire at Ukrainian positions in the vicinity of Novotroitske village near Mariupol, Donetsk region.
Ukrainian troops took no fatalities since Sunday; however, one soldier was wounded.
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas