Militants fired 25 times overnight at Ukrainian positions in Donbas, - ATO Press Centre
The enemy used the mortar banned by Minsk agreement near Krasnohorivka
Russia-backed militants continued provocative attacks of Ukrainian positions in the war-torn Donbas. They used a grenade launcher and small arms to fire at Mayorsk, and fired at Novhorodske with small arms. An enemy sniper opened fire in the same area. In general, about 25 attacks were reported, ATO Press Centre posted at Facebook. Militants opened unadjusted fire from RPGs and sniper rifles on Zaitseve. Large-caliber machineguns were used to shoot at Luhanske.
The area of Donetsk became the hottest flashpoint, as mercenaries opened unadjusted fire on Opytne, Avdiivka, Maryinka and Pisky. Krasnohorivka was repeatedly shelled from 82-mm mortars that are banned by Minsk agreements.
Earlier, Press Secretary of Polish President Andrzej Duda said the Polish leader and his British counterpart David Cameron believe the sanctions against Russia must be extended, since Minsk agreements are violated.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest 27 October, 13:30
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case