Militants export equipment from Alchevsk Metallurgical Plant to Russia
In addition, the facts of fuel and lubricants supply to Russia from Donbas were registered
The militants from illegal armed formations continue to destroy the industrial potential of the occupied territories of Donbas, reported the Main department of Intelligence of Ukrainian Defense Ministry.
As noted, they export equipment from Alchevsk Metallurgical Plant to the Russian Federation.
“On May 3 servicemen of 4th separate motorized rifle brigade (Alchevsk), and 2nd Army Corps of Russian Armed Forces (Lugansk) started the dismantling and removal of equipment from the territory of Alchevsk Metallurgical Plant ", - reported the Intelligence.
In addition, Ukrainian Intelligence registered the facts of supply of fuel and lubricants to the Russian Federation. " Four tanks (200 tonnes) of diesel fuel arrived to the Rovenki storage of fuels and lubricants base of the 2nd Army Corps (Lugansk) of Russian Armed Forces ", - the report says.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain