Militants double their activity near Donetsk Airport
For the last 24 hours enemy 20 times started shelling
During last 24 hours pro-Russian soldiers practically doubled their activity, says ATO Press Center. After 6 p.m the activity increased near Donetsk Airport.
"Using machine guns, they shelled Peski and attacked Opitne with small arms", – explained in ATO Press Center.
"Using heavy caliber, militants shelled in Luhansk area and twice – in Zaitsevo with grenade launcher. They tried to provoke Ukrainian troops to fire in response, using grenade launcher near Zaitsevo"
It was said, 13 militants from ATO still remain at large by Interpol.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas