Militants destroyed living houses and church in Pravdivka, Donetsk region
The attack took place on Palm Sunday
Russian proxies twice fired 152 mm artillery near and in the village of Pravdivka, Donetsk region in late hours of Sunday. Due to the attack, several dwellings and a church were leveled, ATO Press Centre reported.
More attacks were landed in the area of Avdiivka and Zaitsevo, Luhanske, Pavlopol, Novotroitske, Stanytsia Luhanska, Shyrokyne and Maryinka. By large, 29 attacks were reported over the last 24 hours.
In late hours of April 24, militants used 82-mm mortars to shell Avdiivka; 135 mines hit Ukrainian positions in this area. Near Luhanske, the enemy used APCs, automatic grenade launchers and heavy machineguns.
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case