Battle-ready hardware spotted near inhabited villages in Donbas: Ukrainian Military
High-caliber weaponry spotted near four villages is banned under the Minsk peace deal
Russia-backed separatist forces have battle-ready tanks and heavy artillery near four villages in the Donetsk region. High-caliber weapons, banned under the Minsk peace deal, were spotted near Makiivka, Kalynove and Ozeryanivka. Hundreds of residents still live in the villages.
“The Ukrainian side informed the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission that tanks, self-propelled artillery systems and 220 mm multiple missile launchers “Uragan” were spotted in the mentioned areas,” according to Ukraine’s Chief Department of Intelligence report.
Russia continues to send weapons and military hardware to militants in the occupied areas of eastern Ukraine, according to the government agency report.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars