Militants continue to violate the ceasefire regime in ATO area: 7 attacks registered
Difficult situation remains in Avdiivka area, where militants intensify shelling Ukrainian soldiers
Pro-Russian illegal armed groups continue to violate the ceasefire regime in ATO area, - reports the press service of ATO HQ.
Since the beginning of the day militants have fired positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine 7 times.
The difficult situation remains in Avdiivka area, near temporarily occupied Donetsk. Gunmen fired our defenders with grenades, heavy machine guns and small arms. In Mariupol direction the enemy attacked the strongholds of Ukrainian units near Shyrokine using mortars of 82 mm caliber.
In Lugansk pro-Russian terrorists shelled Ukrainian positions using grenade launchers, anti-aircraft systems and guns.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars