Militants continue to redeploy forces in ATO area - Infromation Resistance
Militants continue to carry out reconnaissance activity in order to detect the defensive disppositions of Ukrainian military and move up reserves in armament and assistance
During the last days the situation in ATO area remains relatively calm, states ATO Staff. Its spokesman Anatolii Stelmakh recently claimed that for these days militants`reconnaissanse activity was not observed.
Meanwhile, accroding to the statement of the “Information resistance” coordinator Dmytro Tymchyk, militants sabotage-reconnaissance groups` activity for the purpose of detection of ATO forces defensive disposition was recorded.
Russian-terrorist forces continue to carry out a redeployment of forces in the zone of ATO, a dispatch of material and technical resources to the places of stationing, and also conduct an engineering equipment of the emplacements, Tymchuk wrote about it on his Facebook page, RBC.
"Over the past day the enemy redeployed to Snizhne settlement 5 mounts of a self-propelled artillery battery 2S1 “Carnation” and mobile unit for reconnaissance and operation on prolonged basis MT-LB. To the Lutugino settlement an armoured unit with8 fighting armored vehicles - 6 BMP-1 and 2 MT-LB,"- said in a statement.
In addition, as it is reported by Information Resistance, to the so-called motorized infantry brigade "1 AK " (Donetsk People`s Republic), stationed in Gorlivka, Donetsk region, came the assistance in number of 120 people.
Also, according to the statement of ATO spokesperson in Luhansk region Ruslan Tkachuk, as of 7 am, in Luhansk direction, one short – time provocative shellfire was carried out from the side of the LPR (Luhansk People`s Pepublic) militants.
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported 22 October, 22:01
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars