Militants continue to fire on ATO positions, disregarding Minsk agreements, - ATO HQ
Since the beginning of the day 18 attacks on Ukrainian military registered
Since the beginning of the day June 11 pro-Russian militants have carried out 18 attacks on the positions of Ukrainian military. This was reported by the press center ATO headquarters on Facebook.
"In the area of ATO Russian occupation forces continue to fire on our positions, disregarding any agreements and arrangements. We have registered 18 shelling on Ukrainian soldiers.", - Said in a statement.
In particular, starting from midnight until 5:00 am the enemy made 13 mortar attacks on the fortifications of Armed Forces of Ukraine, using, including mortars and heavy prohibited Minsk agreements.
In Mariupol directions our positions around Krasnogorivka, Novotroitske and Berezove four times were under mortar fire.
In the Donetsk direction Russian occupants opened fire with small arms, machine guns of large caliber, grenade launchers, anti-aircraft and infantry fighting vehicles on Avdiivka defenders. Positions near Troitske and Zaytsevo enemy fired with machine guns and grenade launchers of various systems
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case