Militants continue to breach Minsk Agreements in Donbas region, - ATO HQ
There was no shelling in Luhansk region
According to anti-terrorist operation press service, Russia-backed militants opened fire 38 times in Donbas region over the last 24 hours. They again breached Minsk Agreements firing from heavy weaponry twice.
There were 21 attacks in Donetsk region. Enemy conducted fire from 120 and 82 mm mortar and automatic grenade launchers in Avdiivka and Mayorsk, from 122 mm artillery system in Zaitsevo, and from heavy machine guns, automatic grenade launchers, small arms and infantry fighting vehicle in Nevelske, Troyitske and Novgorodske. The gunmen engaged fire from self-propelled anti-aircraft mount in Avdiivka; snipers also were spotted in this area.
There were 17 attacks in Mariupol region. Russia-backed mercenaries attacked Ukrainian army from mortar, heavy machine guns, heavy artillery system and infantry fighting vehicle in Krasnogorivka, Maryinka, Gnutove, and Shyrokyne. Enemy snipers were detected near Krasnogorivka and Granytne.
Luhansk region suffered no shelling at all over the last 24 hours.
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case