Militants continue single provoking attacks in Donbas, - ATO HQ
7 attacks reported
The situation in the Donbas region is characterized by single armed provocations on the part of Russia and the occupation forces. The press center of the ATO headquarters reports this on Facebook.
In general, from midnight to 18:00 p.m. Kyiv time there were recorded only 7 cases of ceasefire violation on the part of illegal armed formations throughout the contact line.
Russia-backed militants opened fire from 82 mm mortar, automatic grenade launchers and heavy machine guns in Shyrokyne, and from small arms in Maryinka, Avdiivka and Granytne.
Ukrainian servicemen continue to unswervingly observe the Minsk agreements.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:42Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case