Militants continue shelling Ukrainian positions using weapons banned by Minsk Agreement
During the last day 41 attacks were registered, - ATO HQ
Militants of the self-proclaimed people's republics continue shelling ATO forces positions using weapons banned by Minsk Agreement. During the last day 41 attacks were registered, - reported the press center of ATO HQ on Facebook.
"The hottest was the Donetsk area, where militants were conducter fire strikes in the direction of Avdiivka using mortars caliber 120 mm and 82 mm. Also, they fired on Ukrainian defenders using rocket-propelled grenades, machine guns and small arms. Kremlin fans ignored the cease-fire regime in the areas of Ukrainian positions in Zaytseve, Opytne, Maryinka, Shirokine and Pisky”, - stated the press center of the ATO.
Despite the high intensity of the attacks on separate sectors of the front, the ATO forces positions remain unchanged, the report said.
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas