Militants continue shelling ATO positions, - ATO HQ
Since the beginning of the day 19 attacks registered
In the area of anti-terrorist operation militants doesn't stop shelling positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU), reports the press center of ATO headquarters.
"Since the beginning of the day registered 19 cases conducting fire, 13 of them - in Donetsk and 6 - Mariupol direction", - said in a statement.
It is noted that in the Donetsk direction enemy fired with machine guns and large-caliber grenade launchers of various systems Ukrainian strongholds ner Avdiivka, Pisky, Luganske and Berezove. In Mariupol direction militants fired Ukrainian military near Novgorodske and Starognatovka from small arms and rocket-propelled grenades, and near Krasnogorovka - from 120-mm mortars.
At the same time, in Luhansk region was observed relative silence mode.
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case