Militants continue interfering to OSCE observers in Donbas - Hug
Special monitoring mission was denied in access to weapons’ storage and state border
Militants in Donbas interfere to the movement of observers of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe special monitoring mission (OSCE SMM), stated Alexander Hug, deputy head of the OSCE SMM, at the briefing.
"SMM continues to experience difficulties with accomplishment of our mandate. We do not have freedom of movement, face obstacles to movement in the uncontrolled territories, as well as restrictions on the government-controlled areas", he said.
Hug announced that the "LPR" and "DPR" denied providing access to areas where the withdrawn heavy machinery is kept.
"Last night, at 18:00, we, with the SMM patrol, passed through Antratsit to the border between Ukraine and Russia, and we were stopped by "LPR guard" and forbidden to move to the border. Our drones flying over "DPR"-controlled territory are regularly knocked down, it complicates our mission to monitor the territory", stressed Hug.
Also, one Ukrainian soldier was injured during the last day, Andriy Lysenko, President’s Administration speaker on the issues of ATO. The accident happened in Luhansk region, where the servant was blown on a trip wire.
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement 23 October, 19:40
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas