Militants broke silence 30 times in eastern Ukraine, - ATO Press Centre
Mercenaries shot at Pisky, Novhorodske, Krasnohorivka, Kurakhove and Shyrokyne
Russia-backed fighters breached the ceasefire 30 times in the conflict zone, ATO Press Centre posted at Facebook.
"During the last night, militants violated the ceasefire over 30 times. They opened fire from heavy machineguns, grenade launchers and small arms, shooting at Pisky, Krasnohorivka and Opytne (Donetsk area). They also used AA guns, tanks, 82 mm and 120 mm mortars to fire at Krasnohorivka. The enemy fired at Kurakhove using multiple missile launchers”, the message says.
A brief shootout between Ukrainian troops and militants’ sabotage and reconnaissance group took place near Novotroitske village, in the vicinity of Mariupol, Donetsk region.
Shyrokyne village near Mariupol was attacked, too. “The pro-Kremlin mercenaries fired grenade launchers, heavy machineguns and 82 mm mortars, after midnight they twice fired 122 mm artillery. Besides, the militants stepped up their activity in Luhansk region. 82 mm mortar shells hit our positions near Tryokhizbenka. The enemy used grenade launchers to fire at emplacements near Schastya and Zhovte”, says the message posted by ATO Press Centre.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas