Militants block OSCE mission near Mariupol in Donbas
High level of violence has been reported in Svitlodarsk
Militants of the self-proclaimed “LPR” and “DPR” block access of OSCE mission to separate locations.
“OSCE SMM still has difficulties with access in areas not controlled by Ukrainian authorities, especially at the border with the Russian Federation and to the north-east from Mariupol”, - it is said in OSCE report.
OSCE also pointed out that high level of violence has been reported in Svitlodarsk over the past two weeks.
The situation remains tense to the north and west from Donetsk, especially around Avdiivka and Yasynovata.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
OSCE: SMM observers are limited in movement in Donbas 29 September, 09:47
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars