Militants attacked Ukrainians positions 51 times overnight, - ATO Press Centre
82 mm mortars were used to fire at Novhorodske, Verkhnyotoretske, Krasnohorivka and Zhovte
Russia-backed fighters fired 51 times at Ukrainian emplacements in Donbas, from 6 p.m. Sunday and 6 a.m. Monday, said ATO Press Centre on its Facebook page.
The Press Centre marked that militants significantly stepped up attacks in areas of Donetsk, Artemivsk and Luhansk. Using 82 mm mortars, they launched unadjusted fire on Novhorodske, Verkhnyotoretske, Krasnohorivka and Zhovte.
Militants used grenade launchers, heavy machineguns and small arms to attack Avdiivka, Opytne, Verkhnyotoretske, Krasnohorivka, Maryinka and Pisky. In Artemivsk area, they attacked Zaitsevo, Leninske, Mayorsk, Zolote and Luhanske.
In Luhansk area, the enemy launched 5 attacks on government troops’ positions. In particular, they used 82 mm mortars to shoot at Sokilnyky.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars