Militants attacked Ukrainian positions in Donbas 71 times, - ATO press center
Terrorists attacked from mortars, grenades, heavy machine guns and BMP
Militants attacked ATO positions in Donbas 71 times. 36 times – in Donetsk direction, 22 times – in Mariupol direction and 13 times – in Luhansk direction, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
Pro-Russian forces used 82mm and 120mm mortars. Yesterday at around 8 p.m. they shelled Ukrainian strongholds near Avdiivka and Zaitseve.
Strongholds near Pisky, Opytne, Novhorodskiy, Troitske and Mayorsk were attacked from grenades and heavy machine guns.
In Mariupol direction militants shelled Ukrainian positions near Talakovka from 82mm mortars. They used grenades and heavy machine guns to attack strongholds near Krasnohorivka and Maryinka.
Russia-backed forces shelled strongholds near Mayorsk, Krasnohorivka, Avdiivka, Luhansk, Bohuslavskiy and Novozvanovka from 120mm and 82mm mortars, grenades and heavy machine guns.
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case