Militants attacked Ukrainian outposts 71 times over the past day
Besides mortars and grenade launchers they used tank and cannons caliber 122 mm.
The situation in the ATO area remains tense, but controlled by Armed Forces of Ukraine. Over the past day militants shelled the positions of Ukrainian units 71 times. A record number - 62 attacks – were held in Donetsk direction, 8 - in the direction of Mariupol and one in Luhansk direction, - reported ATO HQ on Facebook.
All along the demarcation line 19 mortar attacks were registered. In Avdiyivka area militants besides mortars and grenade launchers twice used tank and cannons caliber 122 mm.
An intense fire from mortars, grenade launchers and small arms the enemy kept on Ukrainian strongholds near Zaytsevo and Maiorsk. Fortifications around Luhansk terrorists fired three times from BMP.
In Mariupol direction near Gnutove prio-Russian terrorists fired on the ATO forces fortifications using mortar. With a grenade launcher and a machine gun they fired on Maryinka and Vodiane. Using the large caliber guns enemy fired Ukrainian stronghold near Novozvanovka in the Luhansk region.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case