Militants attacked Ukrainian outposts 50 times over the previous day
42 shellings took place at Donetsk direction
Russian militants attacked Ukrainian outposts 50 times over the previous day violating "silence regime" which was announced after the Trilateral contact group meeting, - reported ATO HQ press service.
From the second half of the day militants intensified their attacks across the demarcation line and shelled ATO strongholds using mortars of various calibers.
Particularly fortifications in the area of Chermalyk were shelled by 76 projectiles, and in Zaytseve area - by 45 projectiles. Also Ukrainian positions near Krasnogorovka, Mayorsk and Starognatovka were гnder mortar fire too.
42 shellings took place at Donetsk direction, 6 – at Mariupol direction, and 2 at Lugansk direction.
Also pro-Russian terrorists fired ATO positions near Avdeevka, Pisky, Luganske, Zaitseve, Mayorske, Troitske, Popasna from grenade launchers, machine guns and small arms.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars