Militants attacked Ukrainian forces from 120mm mortars near Luhansk, - ATO press center
Pro-Russian forces shelled ATO positions 22 times during the day
Militants fired indirectly at ATO forces from 120mm mortars near Luhansk, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
Militants shelled ATO positions 22 times during the day.
In Donetsk direction Russia-backed illegal armed groups attacked 9 times near Avdiivka, Opytne, Krasnohorivka, Novhorodske, Troitske, Luhansk, Mayorsk, Zaitseve and Myronivske from grenades, small arms and heavy machine guns.
In Mariupol direction militants attacked Ukrainian positions from small arms and grenades near Vodyane and Hnutove.
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain