Militants attacked from 82mm mortars near Krasnohorivka in Donbas, - ATO press center
Russia-backed forces attacked 44 times in 24 hours
Militants attacked ATO positions 44 in the previous 24 hours. They used mortars, grenades and small arms, informs ATO press center.
“The situation was most tense in Donetsk direction. Militants used 82mm mortars and sniper attacks near Krasnohorivka”, - it is said in the report.
Pro-Russian forces attacked Ukrainian positions near Donetsk airport from small arms, heavy machine guns and grenades of various systems.
Militants attacked “Butivka” coalmine from automatic grenades. They also attacked Ukrainian strongholds near Avdiidvka, Opytne, Pisky, Luhansk, Novhorodskiy, Zaitseve and Troitske.
Stringholds near Maryinka, Vodyane and Zaitseve were attacked from grenades of various systems and small arms.
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain