Militants attacked 56 times in Donbas, - ATO press center
Ukrainian forces returned fire from grenades and small arms
Situation in ATO area remains tense. In the previous 24 hours militants shelled ATO positions 56 times. 35 times – in Donetsk direction, 21 times – in Mariupol direction. Attacks from militants considerably decreased by midnight, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
“Pro-Russian forces continue to neglect Minsk deals and attack from mortars. For 20 minutes they attacked strongholds in Pervomaisk and Zaitseve. Strongholds in Nevelske appeared under mortar fire”, - it is said in the report of the press center.
In Mariupol direction militants shelled ATO strongholds in Maryinka, Hnutove and Chermalyka from mortars.
Ukrainian positions near Maryinka, Zaitseve, Mayorsk, Novoselovka, Avdiivka, Opytne, Pisky, Novhorodskiy were shelled from grenades, heavy machine guns and small arms. Krasnohorivka was attacked from an anti-aircraft missile.
In some cases Ukrainian forces returned fire from grenades and small arms.
ATO day and night: Vodyane shelled from 152-mm artillery 8 December, 08:35
14 attacks reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ 9 December, 23:49
Avdiivka Coke Plant stops due to power lines breakage after shelling 8 December, 15:50
- UKRAINE TOP 10:09SAP calls Onishchenko for questioning on December 13
- SOCIETY09:25Suicide bombers kill 56 people in Nigeria
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:2831 attack reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE TOP 07:41Ukrainian who put up "Heavenly Hundred Street" sign on the house was detained in Crimea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:4914 attacks reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- asia23:17UN General Assembly called for immediate cessation of hostilities in Syria
- POLITICS22:51Manafort claimed that “shadow accounting” documents are fake
- UKRAINE TOP 22:08Lutsenko: Notice of suspicion against Yanukovych was served according to the law
- UKRAINE TOP 21:33Russia blocked declaration on crisis in Ukraine at OSCE Ministerial Council, - MFA
- UKRAINE TOP 20:31"Naftogaz”: Agreement on gas supplies not signed, Ukraine will not buy gas from Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
00:18, 10 December Yanukovych avoids coming to Prosecutor General's Office in Kyiv
23:59, 9 December European Parliament approves visa-free regime suspension mechanism