Militants attacked 56 times in Donbas, - ATO press center
Ukrainian forces returned fire from grenades and small arms
Situation in ATO area remains tense. In the previous 24 hours militants shelled ATO positions 56 times. 35 times – in Donetsk direction, 21 times – in Mariupol direction. Attacks from militants considerably decreased by midnight, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
“Pro-Russian forces continue to neglect Minsk deals and attack from mortars. For 20 minutes they attacked strongholds in Pervomaisk and Zaitseve. Strongholds in Nevelske appeared under mortar fire”, - it is said in the report of the press center.
In Mariupol direction militants shelled ATO strongholds in Maryinka, Hnutove and Chermalyka from mortars.
Ukrainian positions near Maryinka, Zaitseve, Mayorsk, Novoselovka, Avdiivka, Opytne, Pisky, Novhorodskiy were shelled from grenades, heavy machine guns and small arms. Krasnohorivka was attacked from an anti-aircraft missile.
In some cases Ukrainian forces returned fire from grenades and small arms.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case