Militants attacked 55 times in 24 hours, - ATO press center
Russian-backed forces fired with grenades, mortars and heavy machine guns at locations in Donbas
Within the last 24 hours pro-Russian forces attacked ATO positions 55 times, informs ATO press center on Facebook.
In Donetsk direction militants shelled Ukrainian strongholds in Maiorske, Novhorodskiy, Luhansk, Avdiivka, Mariinka, Pisky, Opytne and “Butivka” coalmine with grenades and heavy machine guns. They used mortars to attack Kirove and Pervomaiskiy.
In Mariupol direction Ukrainian strongholds in Hnutove and Lomakino were shelled with 82 mm and 120 mm mortars. ATO positions near Lomakino were attacked with anti-aircraft guns and anti-tank missile systems. Krasnohorivka stronghold was attacked with 82 mm mortarts.
Russian-backed forces shelled Ukrainian military in Triokhizbinka with grenades, heavy machine guns and 82 mm mortars.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas