Militants attack residential quarters in Donetsk region
They used grenade launcher to fire at living quarters in Novooleksandrivka town
Russia-backed mercenaries committed another crime against civilians in war-torn eastern Ukraine, ATO Press Centre reported. “They fired at the western outskirts of Novooleksandrivka for several minutes – for purpose”, reads the message.
For the last 24 hours, militants 68 times opened fire at Ukrainian emplacements located along the entire division line. In the vicinities of Donetsk, the enemy shot at Mayorsk, Opytne, Novhorodske, Luhanske, Leninske and Nevelske.
“Since Tuesday morning, the militants have used the banned weaponry 22 times. About 250 mines from 120 and 82 mm mortars hit our positions for the last 24 hours. The enemy’s 152 mm artillery fired at positions of Ukrainian troops near Zaitseve”, reads the message on ATO Press Centre’s Facebook page.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case