Militants admit UN representatives to hostages, - Gerashchenko
Gerashchenko told about some progress in prisoner exchange issue
LPR and DPR militants admitted UN representatives to Ukrainian prisoners first time in two years.
Vice-Speaker of the Ukraine’s Parliament, and State's representative in the subgroup of Humanitarian Affairs of the trilateral contact group Iryna Gerashchenko said this.
"We aggressively sought the admission of international humanitarian missions. We will again require the approval of the International Committee of the Red Cross to prisons and to finding missing persons at the next meeting in Minsk on August 26", she wrote on Facebook.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee