Militants 3 times violated the truce - ATO press center
The shellfires were carried out merely in Artemivsk direction
In the ATO area last day was not completely calm. From midnight till 7 pm along the boundary line the cases of fire opening were not recorded, but at the end of the day militants 3 times broke the truce, ATO press center spokesperson Anatolii Stelmakh reports.
“In Artemivsk direction at about 8 pm and 11 pm militants shelled our positions located to the north from Sanzharivka with the small arms. At 11:35 pm the stronghold of the ATO forces in the area of Kriakivka in Luhansk region criminals also fired with small arms," - said in a statement.
As a result of these attacks there are no casualties among Ukrainian soldiers. "After midnight and till 6 am in the area of ATO peace and quiet order remained," was added by the staff.
As it was reported before, for the day before last, two Ukrainian soldiers were wounded near Krymske settlement in Luhansk region. One of them got injuries from a land mine blast which are trapped by the militants.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars