Militants 20 times attacked Ukrainian positions in Donbas – ATO Press Centre
The enemy used large-caliber machineguns and grenade launchers
Pro-Kremlin mercenaries 20 times attacked Ukrainian outposts in war-torn Donbas last night. Abiding by the ceasefire claimed by Minsk Trilateral Contact Group, the government troops did not return fire, ATO Press Centre reported at Facebook.
“Yesterday evening, the enemy opened unadjusted fire from heavy machineguns, shooting at our positions in Myronivske and Troitske, on the border of Donetsk and Luhansk regions”, says the message of ATO Press Centre. The militants used small arms to attack Ukrainian positions near Luhanske.
Near Donetsk, mercenaries used small arms to attack outposts in Kamyanka. Large-caliber machineguns and RPGs were used to shoot at emplacements near Opytne.
After midnight, unadjusted small arms fire was reported near Novhorodske, north from Horlivka.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars