Militants 20 times attacked Ukrainian position at night – ATO Press Center
Provocative fire was opened in Donetsk area. Ukrainian soldiers did not respond
About 20 times Russian-backed militants provoked Ukrainian soldiers to open return fire overnight. The attacks fixed in Donetsk area. Ukrainian Forces did not respond, said ATO Press Center.
According to the information of ATO Press Centre, militants opened fire from small arms on Pisky, and Opytne. Also Pisky and Avdiivka became targets of sniper.
Near occupied Gorlivka militants opened an unaimed fire on Leninsky and Zaitseve with grenade launchers and heavy machine guns, near Svitlodarsk they attacked Luhanske with heavy machine guns.
After the midnight 4 times mercenaries violated the truce, said ATO Press Center.
Kremlin doubts success of Normandy four meeting in Berlin 19 October, 16:57
Playing disengagement 12 October, 20:30
Time and place of next Normandy Four meeting irrelevant 10 October, 13:31
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain