Militants 16 times opened fire on Ukrainian Forces positions, - ATO HQ
"At night, Russian occupation forces stepped up and fired on Ukrainian positions, but during the day enemy activity slightly decreased."
Since the beginning of the day, on June 19, pro-Russian gunmen 16 times opened fire on the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in ATO area, - reports press center of ATO headquarters.
"At night, the Russian occupation forces stepped up and fired on the Ukrainian positions, but during the day enemy activity slightly decreased. In total registered 16 attacks, including 9 in Donetsk, 5 in Luhansk and 2 in Mariupol directions ", - said in a statement.
Militants used grenade launchers, mortars and small arms in attacks against Ukrainian Armed Forces near Mayorske and Luganske settlements. In Mariupol direction under fire from automatic grenade launchers got our divisions close to Mariinka.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case