Militants 10 times opened fire, - ATO press centre
Ukrainian Army doesn’t shell in response to attacks
For the last 24 hours militants 24 times started shelling. The biggest activity was spotted on the territory of occupied Donetsk, says ATO press centre on Facebook.
Since 11.a.m Militants 10 times opened fire from small arms. The biggest activity is spotted in Novgorodskyi region.
Pro-Russian soldiers opened shelling five times near strongholds of ATO in Pisky with small arms and machine guns. On the same territory militants shelled with 82 centimeters mortars and machine guns.
Frontrunners of Normandy four insist on cessation of fire on the territory of ATO.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars