Feedback
MH17: International investigation team takes note of Buk missile launcher new image
13:26, 14 May 2016
MH17: International investigation team takes note of Buk missile launcher new image

Netherlands Prosecutor’s Office stresses the importance of such materials for investigation

13:26, 14 May 2016

gazprom.ru

"Еспресо.TV"

The International Joint Investigation Team notes the fact of the appearance of previously unpublished images of the Buk missile launcher from which MH-17 Boeing was allegedly shot down in July 2014. This is reported in a Netherlands Prosecutor’s Office statement, released on Friday.

"International joint investigation team takes note of the appearance on May 12, 2016 of previously unpublished images of the Buk missile launcher ", - says in a statement.

Earlier Kremlin discredited Bellingcat’s report on MH17 downing in Donbas

The International Joint investigation team stresses the importance of such materials for investigation. "We urge anyone who owns images which can be potentially interesting, to inform the international investigators or download materials (if desired anonymously) through the website www.jitmh17.com", - also says in a statement.

Related: Bellingcat experts found exact number of "Buk", from which boeing MH17 was shot down

Related: BBC: Mass media distorted teaser of the film about MH17 tragedy, where Ukraine is to blame for it

Related: Netherlands to host hearings on MH17 investigation, Russian troops in Donbas

Topics:
Система Orphus

If you find an error, highlight the desired text and press Ctrl + Enter, to tell about it

Comments
see more