MH17: International investigation team takes note of Buk missile launcher new image
Netherlands Prosecutor’s Office stresses the importance of such materials for investigation
The International Joint Investigation Team notes the fact of the appearance of previously unpublished images of the Buk missile launcher from which MH-17 Boeing was allegedly shot down in July 2014. This is reported in a Netherlands Prosecutor’s Office statement, released on Friday.
"International joint investigation team takes note of the appearance on May 12, 2016 of previously unpublished images of the Buk missile launcher ", - says in a statement.
The International Joint investigation team stresses the importance of such materials for investigation. "We urge anyone who owns images which can be potentially interesting, to inform the international investigators or download materials (if desired anonymously) through the website www.jitmh17.com", - also says in a statement.
Mogherini: International community should support MH17 investigation 29 September, 13:35
Dutch FM calls Russia's Ambassador due to MH17 investigation criticism 30 September, 17:22
MH17 investigation to call all suspects before 2017 2 October, 11:01
Claims against Ukraine in MH17 case 30 September, 12:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars