MFA: Russia avoids discussions on border control in Donbas
The matter regards location of special equipment in order to have an opportunity to control the “hot spots”
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation Sergei Lavrov refused to discuss the 3-stage plan of Ukrainian side on organization of a number of SMM bases, which would enable control over the border, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs for European Integration Olena Zerkal informed in an interview to “Channel 5”.
In particular, the matter regards location of special equipment in order to have an opportunity to control the “hot spots”.
“Our initiative has been supported by Germany and France. Of course, Lavrov was ready to discuss reinforcement, but refused to touch upon the border. They constantly avoid talking about border control”, - Zerkal informed.
Yesterday, during Ukraine peace talks, no consensus was reached on Donbas conflict by Foreign Ministers of Ukraine, Germany, France and Russia.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars