MFA: OSCE to get access to Ukraine’s borders
OSCE should get admission to entire territory of occupied Donbas, and most importantly to border
Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin stated that Ukraine is struggling for the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to work effectively. He stated this in an interview to Ukrinform.
"Of course, we are fighting for the mission to operate effectively in the first place, so that it has access to the entire territory of Donbas, which is not happening now and most importantly the mission should have access to the border. Because it is clear, that the arms and troops are dragged at night through the border areas, which we do not control. Weapons, regular forces and the mercenaries cross the border", Klimkin said.
According to him, all this must be taken under control and brought out.
"Otherwise there can be no election. For instance, can I go to Donetsk today and support our candidate for mayor? No. Can the candidate himself go there? No, he can’t. Accordingly, there can be no elections without OSCE mission really controlling the situation", Klimkin concluded.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain