MFA: OSCE should control the border until election takes place in Donbas
OSCE must ensure fair elections in Donbas
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Vadym Prystaiko claims OSCE should take over control of Ukrainian-Russian border until election takes place in Donbas, informs “Eurointegration”.
“According to Minsk agreements Ukraine takes control over its part of the border after the election is finished. This is insulting, but there’s nothing else we can do”, - Prystaiko said.
However, according to Posypaiko, there are other ways to ensure fair elections.
“OSCE must get access to the border and control it. This is the compromise we’re trying to reach right now. OSCE already has mandate on the entire territory of Ukraine, including boarder with Russia and “LPR” / “DPR”-held territories”, - Prystaiko added.
Mijatovic: Impunity hurts media freedom in Russia 7 October, 15:57
Minsk talks parties to discuss disengaging of forces in Donbas 5 October, 07:45
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case