MFA demanded from militants and Russia not to hinder work of OSCE mission in Donbas
Almost all restrictions on the work of the OSCE registered on uncontrolled Ukrainian territory
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs condemned the provocations carried out by Russian militants in Donbas region in relation to the OSCE observer mission. Such statement is posted on the Foreign Ministry website.
"Promulgated on August 23 thematic report of SMM" Restricting freedom of movement of SMM and other obstacles of the Mission's mandate fulfillment" for the period January - June 2016 confirmed the unwillingness of the Kremlin once again and his puppets perform the Minsk agreement and to promote the de-escalation of the situation in the temporarily occupied territories of Donbas", - It said in a statement.
The Foreign Ministry stressed that, according to the OSCE data, almost all restrictions on the work of the observers registered on the territory not controlled by Ukraine.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- RUSSIA16:30Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia
- UA & EU15:42Poroshenko, Hungary PM are to enhance political dialogue between states
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels