‘The negotiators reaffirmed their commitment for joint efforts to settle the situation in the temporarily occupied Crimea and Donbas, solely by means of diplomacy, and insisted that it’s necessary to continue interaction within the Normandy format’, reads the message at the presidential administration’s website.
19:40 22.06.2017 Switzerland arrests 15 million allocated by Ukraine as guarantee of Eurovision holding
Merkel, Hollande promise to put efforts to ease situation in Donbas, Crimea
Ukrainian leader Petro Poroshenko held phone conversation with his counterparts on Tuesday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:52Germany welcomes harvesting period ceasefire in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: Ten attacks on Ukrainian positions over day
- UA & EU22:48More than 30 thousand of Ukrainians crossed the EU border under visa-free regime
- POLITICS22:06Tusk: EU’s anti-Russian sanctions extended for six months
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:49132 Ukrainians captured in Donbas, - Ukraine’s representative in Minsk group
- SOCIETY20:06Kyiv city council forbids entrapment of stray cats
- FINANCE19:40Switzerland arrests 15 million allocated by Ukraine as guarantee of Eurovision holding
- POLITICS19:05Poroshenko to visit Georgia in July
- SOCIETY18:46Poland implements new employment rule for Ukrainians
- POLITICS18:34EU Council to extend anti-Russian sanctions today, - Poroshenko
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
16:55, 22 June New details of Poroshenko's visit to the U.S.