Mejlis building in Simferopol to be transferred to ethnographic museum
Sevastopol Court of Appeals put an end to the dispute
The main office of the Crimean Tatar Mejlis, which is located in Simferopol in the near future will be transferred to the Crimean Tatar ethnographic museum, - reported Vice Premier of the occupation Government of Crimea Ruslan Balbek.
According to his words, the building, located on the 2 Schmidt street in Simferopol, which for many years was considered the main "residence" of the Mejlis, is the object of the architectural heritage, which has been illegally transferred to the ownership of the fund "Crimea".
"Sevastopol Court of Appeals put an end to the dispute and restored historical justice. Now the building, which is the object of architectural heritage, is returned to the ownership of the republic, "- Balbek said and added that in the near future the building will be transferred to the Crimean Tatar ethnographic museum.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel mined
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars