Maryinka, Donetsk region, shelled from 120 mm mortars
61 attacks took place since Sunday morning
Russia-backed fighters used small arms and grenade launchers to fire at Pisky and Opytne near Donetsk. Positions of Ukrainian troops near Maryinka, also in the vicinities of Donetsk, were 16 times shelled from 82 and 120 mm mortars. Mortar attacks were also reported near Troitske, Mayorsk and Krasnohorivka.
Heavy machineguns and small arms were used in attacks on Zaitsevo, Novhorodske, Myronivske and Starohnativka. In some cases, Ukrainian troops were forced to open return fire.
In general, 61 attacks were reported since Sunday morning, ATO Press Centre reports at Facebook.
Previously, the enemy used mortars banned by Minsk deal while firing at Ukrainian emplacements near Krasnohorivka.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee