Militants plan massive provocations with aim to accuse Ukraine of failing to fulfil Minsk agreements, the General of Ukrainian Army Mykola Malomuzh said in the air of 112 Ukraine.
"I will tell the latest update that it is planned closer to the New Year, spinning the provocations, different provocative models and shootings in order to accuse Ukraine of violating the Minsk Agreement and, accordingly, the withdrawal of military equipment, so that we can return some frontiers. And continue blaming, [it will allow them – ed.] to develop a large-scale operation, but after the completion of the military operation in Syria. This format assumes that we wrack the Minsk Agreement, therefore, large-scale provocations are prepared,” Malomuzh told.
Recalling that during the meeting in “Norman Quartet” format held October 2, French President Francois Hollande said that Minsk agreements must be fully implemented before the end of 2015.
In addition, previously the president of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko said that in case of failure of the Russian Federation to fulfil Minsk agreements, Ukraine could offer to enter into our territory the UN peacekeeping mission.