Marginal aggression in East Ukraine being prepared by New Year - Malomuzh
Large-scale provocative shellings of Russian-backed militants are aimed to accuse Ukraine in wrecking the Minsk agreements, the army general told
Militants plan massive provocations with aim to accuse Ukraine of failing to fulfil Minsk agreements, the General of Ukrainian Army Mykola Malomuzh said in the air of 112 Ukraine.
"I will tell the latest update that it is planned closer to the New Year, spinning the provocations, different provocative models and shootings in order to accuse Ukraine of violating the Minsk Agreement and, accordingly, the withdrawal of military equipment, so that we can return some frontiers. And continue blaming, [it will allow them – ed.] to develop a large-scale operation, but after the completion of the military operation in Syria. This format assumes that we wrack the Minsk Agreement, therefore, large-scale provocations are prepared,” Malomuzh told.
Recalling that during the meeting in “Norman Quartet” format held October 2, French President Francois Hollande said that Minsk agreements must be fully implemented before the end of 2015.
In addition, previously the president of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko said that in case of failure of the Russian Federation to fulfil Minsk agreements, Ukraine could offer to enter into our territory the UN peacekeeping mission.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case