Lukashenko: If USA decide to end war in Donbas, this “mincer” will end in no time
According to the President of Belarus, it’s impossible to settle the conflict without the USA
President of Belarus Aleksandr Lukashenko expressed this opinion during his meeting with Deputy Assistant Defense Secretary of the USA Michael Carpenter, informs “Belta”.
Lukashenko noted, that the events in eastern Europe “will soon seriously influence entire Europe”.
“It’s impossible to settle the conflict in Ukraine without involvement of the USA”, - Lukashenko said.
“If the USA decide to end war in eastern Ukraine and put in an effort, the “mincer” in Donbas will end in no time”, - Lukashenko assured.
Belarus is concerned about the fact that NATO has increased its presence in the East.
“We cannot ignore this, since it’s happening right at our border”, - he said.
Although, Lukashenko is sure that the Alliance doesn’t intend to start war with Russia or Belarus.
“In existing conditions it’s unbelievable and inappropriate”, - Lukashenko pointed out.
Moreover, he is convinced that neither the USA, nor Europe need another military conflict in eastern Europe.
The President believes the United States of America are interested in peace in Europe.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars