Lots of illegally stored firearms and ammunition found at military base of Dnipro-1 regiment
Prosecutor General’s Office and Ukraine’s Security Service confiscated the stash and now investigate the incident
The law enforcers discovered the record-large number of firearms, ammunition and explosives, stolen and taken away from the combat area. The weaponry was stashed at the base of Dnipro-1 regiment, the armed unit of the Interior Ministry, which takes active part in Donbas conflict.
Prosecutor General’s Office reported this on Wednesday, July 6.
The stash was confiscated. ‘The weapons, ammunition and explosives are officially considered discarded property, as they were used in fights with militants of terrorist organizations DPR and LPR’, the Prosecutor’s Office press service reported.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case