Light weapons withdrawal in Donetsk region to start tomorrow
Weapons with caliber less than 100mm to be taken back by Ukrainian forces and Russian-backed militants
“According to the scoreboard, which was drawn up within the working group that negotiated in Minsk, tomorrow we should precede to the next stage of de-escalation of the conflict in the east of the country - the process of removal of weapons with caliber less than 100 mm, which to take place in the Donetsk region,” stated speaker of General Staff Vladyslav Selezniov.
"All we need to do it is to fully implement the agreements discussed by the working group in Minsk, and coordinated within the "Normandy Quartet". There are two key positions. The first is absolute control of this process by representatives of OSCE mission, and the second is following the ceasefire in the area of ATO," he added.
Russian-backed militants state that the weapons with caliber smaller than 100mm from their side to start form Debaltsevo. this operation will have three stages: first they to take back the arms from Debaltsevo direction, then from the south of the region, and last section is the boundary line adjacent to the so-called capital of Donetsk People's Republic.
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case