Leader of Turkish Republican party attacked in Artvin province
PKK militants are suspected to be behind the attack, local media say
The convoy of Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, the leader of the opposition Republican party, was attacked in Artvin province, northern Turkey. Daily Sabah reports that the perpetrators were the militants from the PKK, the Workers Party of Kurdistan.
One of Kılıçdaroğlu’s guards was killed.
Hurriyet Daily News added that the shootout between the militants and the bodyguards continues.
Source: Daily Sabah
Turkey claims that ISIS militants used chemical weapons in Syria 27 November, 15:18
Odesa border guards detain Turk wanted for terrorism 5 December, 14:01
- europe12:17Freight train derailed in Bulgaria, there are victims
- UKRAINE TOP 11:31Every effort is made to return political prisoners from Russia, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS10:46CIA identified individuals who helped Russia intervene in US elections
- UKRAINE TOP 10:09SAP calls Onishchenko for questioning on December 13
- SOCIETY09:25Suicide bombers kill 56 people in Nigeria
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:2831 attack reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE TOP 07:41Ukrainian who put up "Heavenly Hundred Street" sign on the house was detained in Crimea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:4914 attacks reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- asia23:17UN General Assembly called for immediate cessation of hostilities in Syria
- POLITICS22:51Manafort claimed that “shadow accounting” documents are fake
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
00:18, 10 December Yanukovych avoids coming to Prosecutor General's Office in Kyiv
23:59, 9 December European Parliament approves visa-free regime suspension mechanism