Lavrov: No rewriting of Minsk agreements
Both USA and Russia are against rewriting of Minsk agreements, - Lavrov
Lavrov says, rewriting of Minsk agreements unattractive both for USA and Russia
They cannot be rewritten, - says Minister of Foreign Affairs Sergei Lavrov after negotiations with John Kerri, write RIA News.
"Minsk agreements concerning Ukraine shouldn’t be interpreted in any way different from the official. They can’t be changed or rewritten".
Leaders of Normandy Four decided to prolong Minsk agreeements up till 2016. President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko said, third Minsk agreements wouldn`t happen.
Poroshenko: Trump’s words about Crimea are ‘campaign rhetoric’ 26 September, 09:15
Pentagon chief expresses need for nuclear weapons to deter Russia’s threat 27 September, 08:33
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars