Lavrov after negotiation with Kerry: There’s no alternative to “Minsk-2”
There are still “certain misunderstandings” in the way Russia and USA see settlement of conflict in Ukraine
The Russian Federation and the USA both agree – there is no alternative to “Minsk-2”, Foreign Minister of Russia Sergei Lavrov stated during the joint press-conference with the US Secretary of State John Kerry after the negotiation, which lasted for 4 hours, informed “TASS” agency.
Lavrov noted, that there are still “certain misunderstandings” in the way Russia and the USA see settlement of conflict in Ukraine.
“We focused on the situation in Ukraine. Despite certain misunderstandings, we agree that there is no alternative to Minsk agreements. Issues like security and furthering political processes in eastern Ukraine must be discussed directly between Kyiv, Donetsk and Luhansk”, - Lavrov said.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas