Landmine kills Ukrainian serviceman in Luhansk region
One died, three more were wounded as a car went on a landmine, - Luhansk governor
A vehicle carrying Ukrainian servicemen went on a landmine in Popasna district, Luhansk region. Yuriy Harbuz, Luhansk governor, said this during a briefing on Monday.
The incident took place late on October 16.
‘Most unfortunately, a car with our servicemen aboard exploded as it went on a landmine in Popasna district. One soldier perished, three more were injured; doctors are now fighting for their lives’, the official said.
Donbas: 44 attacks in Mariupol sector 19 October, 08:31
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region 22 October, 10:17
Donbas: 82 mm mines hit Avdiivka, Novoolexandrivka 30 September, 08:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain