Kyiv exchanged prisoners with DPR in "3 to 6" format
Ukraine released five militants and a priest
Kyiv has exchanged its prisoners with the self-proclaimed "Donetsk People's Republic" (DPR).
"Irina Gerashchenko has just announced that three more Ukrainian heroes are released from captivity. Glory to Ukraine!" - wrote Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko on Facebook.
The Head of State named three prisoners released: Senior Sergeant Sergei Garnaga, Junior Sergeant Sergei Dmitruk, soldier Alexander Makuha.
According to 112 previous report the exchange was made by the formula "three to six": "DPR" released three Ukrainian soldiers, in turn, Kiev released five militants and a priest.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel mined
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars